ShareThis

Top 30 melodii de dragoste

Playlist_love_songs Playlist_love_songs



The Beatles- Something
Elton John - Your song
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight (Live) (Video Version)
Righteous Brothers - UNCHAINED MELODY - GHOST
Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time
Rod Stewart - Cover Song - Have I Told You Lately - released June 1993
alice cooper - you and me
Goo Goo Dolls - "Iris" [Official Video]
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
Shania Twain - You're Still The One
Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
Air Supply - All Out Of Love
the pretenders - I'll stand by you ( video )
Enrique Iglesias - Hero
Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2U
No Doubt - Underneath It All ft. Lady Saw
Joe Cocker - You are so beautiful (nearly unplugged)
Elvis Presley - I Cant Help Falling In Love With You
U2 - With Or Without You
The Cure - Lovesong
Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes (Live)
Bruno Mars - It Will Rain [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
Adele - One and only
Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky (Video)
Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - Somethin' Stupid
Drake - Take Care ft. Rihanna
Sugababes - Too Lost In You
Emeli Sande - My Kind of Love